|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Laura Estermannn, Joe Frank|
|Scripted Actors, 30 minutes|
|Followed by:||Either Or (Part 1)|
"Can you believe that I had to wear my brother's hand me down jacket?."
- A woman talks about being disappointed with men who are either wimps or jerks, preferring the company of dogs, women, and gay friends, enjoying being alone.
- She leaves a long answering machine message combining angry accusations with a desperate party invitation.
- The pain that accompanies the end of a relationship.
- She burns a photo, sets her sofa on fire, threatens suicide, says, "I know you're my soul mate."
Shares material with "Thank You, You're Beautiful," and "Soul Mate (remix)."
- "5" - Leslie Winer (from "Witch", 1993)
- "Funky Worm" - Ohio Players (from "Pleasure", 1972)
- Unknown song (starting at 09:05) - possibly a remix of "Water From a Vine Leaf" - William Orbit
- Unknown song (starting at 21:59)
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.