Welcome to the Joe Frank Wiki, a collaborative knowledge base dedicated to the work of Joe Frank. We are currently working on 305 articles, and we need your help to complete this study of Joe's material. If this is your first time here, please see the About Page. This is a fan-maintained page, and as such is not directly affiliated with Joe Frank or joefrank.com.
Who Is Joe Frank?
Joe Frank (August 19, 1938 – January 15, 2018) was an American radio personality and humorist known best for his often philosophical, humorous, surrealist, and sometimes absurd monologues and radio dramas.
|Programs By Series||Programs By Type|
WBAI and NPR Playhouse (1979-1984)
Work in Progress (1986-1992)
In the Dark (1993-1995)
Somewhere Out There (1996-1997)
The Other Side (1999-2001)
|Programs By Cast Member|
- The only authorized way to obtain or hear Joe's material online is at www.joefrank.com, his official web site
- Joe Frank's MySpace page
- Here is a brief biography of Joe Frank
- The Name That Joe page has a transcription of the opening words of almost all programs
- There is a mailing list, but this site is often down
- Richard Looney created a Joe Frank FAQ but he hasn't updated it since 2003
- Here's another version of the Looney FAQ
- Joe was interviewed by Terry Gross on Fresh Air