Jerry's World (Part 3)
|In The Dark|
|Original Broadcast Date|
|Jerry Klein, Mannie Klein, Meryl|
|Found Tape, Real People, 1 hour|
|Preceded by:||Jerry's World (Part 2)|
"I've been going to court, with a uh motor vehicle, my father gave me money for that."
- Jerry's been going to court and getting a chauffeur license. He borrows money from his father.
- Jerry talks to a man about his depression and his relationship with his father.
- Manny tells Jerry's father that Jerry will die if he doesn't get help, that he's living without lights or telephone.
- Merle and Jerry negotiate a resumption of their relationship.
- Apparently months or years later, Merle talks to Jerry about why she doesn't call him, pausing to interact with her kids.
The three parts of this program are available joined together into a single program on joefrank.com.
Please see guidelines on commentary and share your personal thoughts in this section.